Monday, January 31, 2011

Favorites

Well here's today's (1/31/2011) blog assignment from Mr. Hill...
Without a doubt, my favorite author has to be Meg Cabot. I've loved every one of her books that I've read so far. If you've never heard of her, she wrote the Princess Diaries series, which was later made into the two movies starring Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews. There's no way I could ever pick my top two favorite books by her, they're just all so good! This past summer I really got into her books especially her two series called Queen of Babble and The Heather Wells Mystery Series. I think what really draws me to her books, and makes them all my favorites, are her characters, because they're all so easy to relate to. How the characters act, what situations they go through, and how they handle everything allow the reader to make an instant connection with the book. Like when I read the Heather Wells Series I could find a character who was extremely similar to someone else in my life. Meg Cabot's books will forever be on my Favorites List, and if you haven't yet, I suggest you try one of her books!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great blog. One of the best, most personal reading logs I've read, too. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete