Friday, January 21, 2011

My Dove


Dove Chocolates absolutely make my day, especially since I get one every time I have advisory! These little chocolates are my favorite, because of their inspirational sayings imprinted on the wrappers and, well simply because, they taste sooo good. No matter how many of these candies I haven eaten, I have yet to get one that has a saying I've already gotten before. Due to my curiosity, I thought I'd check out the Dove Chocolate's website. They have a section of the website devoted entirely to the "Dove Promises" (you can even suggest your own quotations). Although some of these quotes seem cheesy, they sure do beat this year's drug facts that replaced last year's motivational quotations in the school's handbook! Anyway, I hope you "cherish each day," "do not waste a moment," and enjoy a Dove Promises soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment