Tuesday, March 22, 2011

#995 Finding Money You Didn't Even Know You Lost

Out of the list of 1000 Awesome Things I instantly knew which one was my favorite! I have a habit of putting money in jeans pockets, coat pockets, drawers, and various other places (I can't tell you where all my money is!) and I love re-finding it. Sadly, I don't just do this with money. I lose other things, but I always manage to find them somehow, once again, usually when I'm cleaning my room. However, I hate it when it's something with multiple parts. For example I'll lose my gym lock and key. I'll find my lock in no time, but not the key. Then later, I'll find the key, but not the lock. I think I should make a resolution to know where everything is...maybe a good idea? This inspired me to want to make a list of different things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment