Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In Ten Years...

After listening to some of the high-school seniors dream jobs I had my own opinions about them.
Damian Dumas has been inspired by his own high-school counselor to follow in her footsteps. He comes across as friendly, open, and caring. I could definitely see him succeeding because he likes to help those around him. He holds their trust and he's reliable.
Carli Harwood hopes to be a physical therapist. When she was younger she actually had to go to physical therapy and that's what got her into the idea of this career. She wants to have an easy going and stress-free life while still hoping to have a high income. She feels that she has the work ethic to keep her going in the field. I mostly relate to Carli because I've been thinking about becoming a physical therapist. I want to be able to help others and improve their lives. I'm really interested in the human body and how it works so I'm hoping this is a good possible career choice for me.
Now this one I found interesting at first, but Salome Zamora wants to become a baker, however not your average baker. In his bakery he will have normal foods like any other bakery but he wants to help those who need medical marijuana. Because he's interested in helping others in abnormal ways he plans to bake the marijuana into foods for those who require it. He's got a good idea going for those who need it and thank God he's going to require the costumers to show their medical cards before he sells them a good. Who knows what the world would be like if he didn't.
In ten years I plan on being graduated from high-school and possibly college (I plan on graduating but depending on my major who knows when I'll get out). Lately I've been considering the options of becoming an elementary school teacher or a physical therapist. I think I'll be happy with my life if I'm able to help people in my community. In addition to graduating I hope in ten years that I'll be married and possibly working on starting my own family (this is weird thinking about it, but I mean I'll be 27 or 28 then so I mean anything could happen).

No comments:

Post a Comment